Sunday, April 01, 2007

Thumbs up for LPNK

I have this to add to my previous post because I forgot to mention it. On the day my son was returning home from national service,my opinion on the national service board (LPNK) changed drastically. The way the LPNK officials were conducting things was a huge contrast to the first day when my son was reporting for duty. The number of officials deployed at the airport was increased and the most important difference was that they were dressed in official uniforms. The kids arriving at the airport were also in uniforms and could be easily picked out from other passengers travelling in the air craft with them. They were then ushered to a assembly corner and be counted. My confidence in the LPNK officials' professionism multiplied 100 folds immediately. How I wished it was done this way on the day when my son was boarding the plane, it would have saved us months of worrying. Sybas, LPNK!!!

No comments: