Saturday, February 25, 2006

Complaint From A Foreign Tourist

Immediately after taking up their new offices, the Minister in the Tourism Ministry of Malaysia and his deputies vowed in front of the press that they will give all they have to promote and improve the tourism industry in the country. Hope they meant what they said. I am very disappointed when a foreign tourist (judging from his comment,he is most probably a German) comments in an old post of my blog recently (21 Dec 2005). He was blasting away at me, a Malaysian, for being cheated by a Malaysian tour operator, who has no connection with me whatsover. The tour destination is in Indonesia, if I understand him correctly. I guess the complaint was not directed at me personally, maybe he could not find any proper channel to voice his complaints and he simply keyed in the search enginees the word "Malaysian" and found my blog which happens to rank high for that keyword! The Tourism minister please instruct your men to provide a channel for collecting feedback from visitors to Malaysia.

No comments: